1. Our Mission Statement To provide all of our students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to make active living a priority in their lifetime.
2. Program Goals Every student will graduate to middle school with the basic skills and fitness levels needed to participate in a variety of healthy lifestyle activities either recreationally or competitively.All students will gain an appreciation and healthy understanding of the importance of making good lifestyle choices.
3. Noncompetitive Emphasis Our instructional program emphasizes the development of each individual child in a healthy atmosphere that supports a safe, and hopefully enjoyable environment.
4. Quality and Variety Our planned activities offer a wide range of activities and experiences that meet the needs and interests of all of our students.
5. Allocated Time Currently, all grades will have PE twice a week.