Committee Meeting Dates and Topics:
- Meeting #1 – Tuesday, October 2nd, 6:30 pm, Montessori Cottage (Ms. Genove’s relocatable), Drew Elementary
- TOPICS: Introductions; overview of the process; initial brainstorm; next steps
- Meeting #2 – Wednesday, October 17th, 6:30 pm, Montessori Cottage at Drew
- TOPICS: Review names proposed by various constituent groups; design survey; agree on timeline; assign roles and responsibilities
- Meeting #3 – Tuesday, October 30th, 6:30 pm, Montessori Cottage at Drew
- TOPICS: Review survey data; select name; decide who presents to the School Board
You can expect each meeting to last approximately 1-2 hours. For more on the overall process, we encourage you to visit the Engage with APS website, here. All dates and important information is housed there. Again, we look forward to working with you and appreciate your participation in this process to decide on the name for an important building in our community.
All are welcome to attend and observe but only the selected committee members are allowed to speak and vote.